- BUY ONE. PLANT ONE.® It’s That Simple—Zippo, in partnership with WOODCHUCK, USA, and their BUY ONE. PLANT ONE.® program will plant one tree for every lighter sold. These lighters are created using laser-cut emblem designs made from 100% real wood to restore and protect the world’s forests. The consumer can use the special code in each box to learn where their trees are planted. This Street Chrome™ lighter features a two-sided mahogany emblem featuring a world map. Parallel with the world map design, and you’ll find the word ‘Explore’ chromed out. It comes packaged in a unique display box, showcasing the face of the lighter and code described above. For optimal performance, fill with Zippo lighter fuel.
- Genuine Zippo windproof lighter with distinctive Zippo “click.”
- All metal construction; windproof design works virtually anywhere.
- Refillable for a lifetime of use; for optimum performance, we recommend genuine Zippo premium fuel, flints, and wicks.
- Made in the USA, Lifetime guarantees that “it works or we fix it for free™.”
- Fuel: Zippo premium lighter fuel (sold separately)
Note: Variations in the wood grain and color make each WOODCHUCK, the USA lighter, unique. Because each piece is made from natural materials, your design might not look exactly as depicted. The woodgrain material is also susceptible to staining over time.