Zippo, in partnership with WOODCHUCK, USA, and their BUY ONE. PLANT ONE.® program will plant one tree for every lighter sold. These lighters are created using laser-cut emblem designs made from 100% real wood that will help restore and protect the world’s forests. The consumer can use the special code in each box to learn where their trees are planted. Zippo introduces the natural beauty of Woodchuck emblems onto a High Polish Green lighter. The mahogany emblem with a Zippo flame cutout frames the intricate paisley pattern laser-engraved on the lighter’s surface. It comes packaged in a unique display box, showcasing the face of the lighter and code described above. For optimal performance, fill with Zippo lighter fluid.
- Genuine Zippo windproof lighter with distinctive Zippo “click.”
- All metal construction and 100% real wood emblem; windproof design works virtually anywhere.
- Refillable for a lifetime of use; for optimum performance, we recommend genuine Zippo premium fluid, flints, and wicks.
- Made in the USA, Lifetime guarantees that “it works or we fix it for free™.”
- Fuel: Zippo premium lighter fluid (sold separately)
Note: Variations in the wood grain and color make each WOODCHUCK, the USA lighter, unique. Because each piece is made from natural materials, your design might not look exactly as depicted. The woodgrain material is also susceptible to staining over time.